Breakfast and lunch are available each day:
- Breakfast: $1.75
- NOTE: Breakfast is not available if school opens on a two-hour delay
- Lunch, Grades K-5: $2.50
- Lunch, Grades 6-12: $2.70
- Students may purchase milk for $0.40 and bottled water a la carte:
- K-8 Academy sells only 8 ounce bottles for $0.50
- High School sells only 16 ounce bottles for $1.00
In the operation of child nutrition programs, no child will be discriminated against because of race, sex, color, national origin, age or disability. Meals will be provided at the sites and times as follows:
Meals are served Monday through Friday, on days that school is in session, at the following locations…
- MOT Charter K-8 Academy: (Breakfast) 8:15 AM - 8:35 AM, (Lunch) 10:50 AM - 1:40 PM
- MOT Charter High School: (Breakfast) 7:10 AM - 7:30 AM, (Lunch) 10:15 AM - 12:10 PM
If you need additional information on our Cafe Services, please contact:
- K-8 Academy: Mr. Kitwan Baughn at firstname.lastname@example.org
- High School: Mrs. Kim Weiss at email@example.com
In compliance with the USDA and the Healthy, Hunger-Free Kids Act:
- Click the link to review MOT Charter School’s Wellness Policy.
- Click the link if you are interested in finding locations for the Summer Food Service Program (SFSP).
In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discrimination based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.
Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.
To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html and at any USDA office, write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:
Mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture
Director, Office of Adjudication
1400 Independence Avenue, S.W.
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;
Fax: (202) 690-7442; or by
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.
- How do I put money in my child's cafeteria account?
- How do I use the MOT Online Payment system for my child's cafeteria account?
- How is the cost of lunch deducted from the cafeteria account?
- How do I know how much money is left in my child's cafeteria account?
- Will my child ever need to bring cash at lunch? (Hint: Yes)