Our office offers program that provide academic, college & career counseling to all students, and individual student counseling as needed. Our goal is to help all students reach their full potential by providing them with support and working with them to overcome any challenges they may face while in high school. Some services available to students include:
• Academic planning and course selection guidance
• Monitoring of academic progress and communicate with teachers and parents
• Development of skills essential to high school and post-secondary success
• College and career exploration and guidance
• Consultation and meetings with students, teachers and parents
• Contact with area colleges through local College Fairs and access to resources
• Crisis intervention counseling
• Personal and emotional counseling as well as referrals to mental health resources
Throughout the school year information will be posted on the Schoology website under “Counselor’s Corner”. Information on Schoology will include advisory lessons, important counseling related announcements, information about upcoming events, and links to other helpful resources. We encourage you to monitor the Counselor’s Corner Schoology page, so you have access to all current information and resources posted.
The High School Counseling Office is located across the hall from the Main Office.
Students can schedule an appointment through Schoology.
Parents can call 302-696-2000 to schedule an appointment.